RoSee converts dynamic web pages to HTML, thus allowing the search engines to index and use them. No more wasted web content. RoSee can convert from one to over a hundred thousand dynamic web pages to HTML, with the simple click of a button.
Search Engines do not give dynamic web pages much import, and rarely visit them, because they are easy to duplicate or fake. These wasted web pages seldom appear in Search Engine top listings, if at all. Until RoSee, there has only been a partial solution; using complex server-installed modules beyond the range of 99.9% of web masters, which offer nothing to help the readability of the resulting URL. RoSee is simple-to-use, quick-to-setup, easy-to-understand and the program installs on any web master's personal computer that runs Windows.
Cyber-Robotics' RoSee will change the face of the Internet by turning wasted content into visible pages for the search engines.
» version 2.0.14 - posted on 2007-08-01
You must agree to the following legalese to install and/or to use this Software Product:
Database2HTML, Forum2HTML, Cart2HTML, RoSee release or Reseller Version package or a registered update package (together hereinafter referred to as the 'Software')
Cyber-Robotics.com, 80 Lowery Lane, Franklin, NC 28734 (together hereinafter referred to as the 'Publisher')
THIS SOFTWARE PRODUCT IS A PROPRIETARY PRODUCT OF 'Publisher' AND IS PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT LAWS. THE SOFTWARE IS LICENSED BY 'Publisher' TO YOU FOR YOUR USE STRICTLY IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. THIS AGREEMENT SUPERSEDES ANY PREVIOUS AGREEMENTS WITH 'Publisher'.
1. You are purchasing the right to use this 'Software' for three 'Activations'. An Activation occurs when the 'Software' is :
A. First installed
B. Moved to another computer
C. Reinstalled for any reason
D. Manipulated by editing the 'Software' area of the installation computer's Registry
DO NOT install on multiple computers!
Activations DO NOT occur during upgrades.
When the 3 Activations are used up, you may purchase an additional 3 Activations for $25. There are no exceptions. The 'Software' is protected from Registration Code mis-use by an anti-piracy system. The system is automated and 'Software' is disabled when a fourth Activation is tried. At this time a link is offered for the purchase of 3 additional Activations.
2. You may install the 'Software' on one (1) computer for the use of the single licensed individual, or, in the case where an entity is the licensee, for the use of a single individual designated by the entity as the licensed individual. The licensee may run multiple instances on said one (1) machine. The 'Software' may be moved to another computer, if the 'Software' is deleted from the previous computer, but that will use 1 Activation (see LICENSE:1 above).
3. You may transfer the 'Software' together with this License to another party, but only if the other party agrees to accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you transfer the 'Software', you must at the same time notify 'Publisher' of the name and address of the transferee. You also must either transfer all copies, merged portions, upgrades and prior versions of the 'Software', together with all 'Software' documentation, to the same party or destroy those not transferred. Any such transfer terminates your License. This uses one Activation(see LICENSE:1 above).
'Publisher' RESERVES THE RIGHT TO:
1.) Revoke the license to use this 'Software'.
2.) For Help feedback, error reporting, activations and debug purposes, during initial start and other milestones, The 'Software' sends validation of the occurrence. For debug purposes, the 'Software' sends Crash diagnostic data, immediately upon restarting after a computer system crash. the 'Software' sends Error data, immediately upon occurrence. This is to identify potential code problems. This information is only used to streamline Help problem areas, prevent mis-use and/or for debugging program code purposes. These events contain absolutely no personal data that would put you at risk.
YOU MAY NOT:
1. Loan or rent the 'Software' or 'Software' documentation.
2. Otherwise transfer or use, copy or merge the 'Software', in whole or in part, except as expressly permitted in this license.
3. Modify, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or translate the 'Software'.
4. Reproduce, modify or translate the 'Software' documentation.
5. Remove any proprietary notices, labels or marks on the 'Software' or 'Software' documentation.
6. Develop or distribute applications that provide direct access to the 'Softwares programming interface.
7. Use the 'Software' in a manner 'Publisher' deems unacceptable or irresponsible.
IF YOU DO ANY OF THE FOREGOING, YOUR LICENSE AND THIS AGREEMENT ARE AUTOMATICALLY TERMINATED. SUCH TERMINATION SHALL BE IN ADDITION TO AND NOT IN LIEU OF ANY CRIMINAL, CIVIL, OR OTHER REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO 'Publisher'.
You may terminate your License and this Agreement at any time by destroying the 'Software' and 'Software' documentation together with all copies in any form. The License and this Agreement will also terminate automatically if you fail to comply with any term or condition of this Agreement, in which event you agree to destroy the 'Software' and 'Software' documentation together with all copies in any form, and to provide us upon our request with written certification of such destruction.
LIMITED WARRANTY/LIMITATION OF REMEDIES:
EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT, THE 'Software' AND 'Software' DOCUMENTATION IS PROVIDED AND LICENSED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL 'Publisher' BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, LOSS OF DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION LOSS, RECOVERY OR SUBSTITUTION COSTS, OR CLAIMS BY THIRD PARTIES, OR OTHER INDIRECT INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE 'Software', EVEN IF 'Publisher' HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO CASE SHALL 'Publisher'' LIABILITY EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF THE LICENSE FEE PAID BY YOU FOR THE 'Software'.
This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights. Some jurisdictions provide other rights, and some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages. As a result, the above limitations and/or exclusions may not apply to you.
U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS:
The 'Software' and 'Software' documentation are provided with Restricted and Limited Rights. Use, duplication or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in DFAR 252.227-7013(c)(1)(ii) or FAR 2.227-19, as applicable, and additional restrictions set forth in this Agreement. Contractor/ Manufacturer is 'Publisher'.
This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of the 'Publisher'. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding brought in connection with a breach of this Agreement will be entitled to reimbursement by the other party for costs and reasonable attorneys' fees. Any questions concerning this Agreement should be referred in writing to 'Publisher'.